|Avoid getting lost in indicators, measures, and analysis methods; use this succinct guide to get clear, well-reasoned, insightful answers to the most important questions.Great tips for reporting that is succinct and straight-to-the-point without falling into the trap of oversimplification.
This easy-to-read, informative minibook provides an overview of the six elements essential for actionable evaluation, as covered in Dr. Jane Davidson’s popular workshops on Actionable Evaluation:
(1) a clear purpose for the evaluation;
(2) the right stakeholder engagement strategy;
(3) important, big picture evaluation questions to guide the whole evaluation;
(4) well-reasoned answers to the big picture questions;
(5) succinct, straight to the point reporting that doesn’t get lost in the details; and
(6) answers and insights that are actionable.
Get it now!
Watch this space for more mini e-books about Real Evaluation, available at low cost to read on your e-reader, ipad, tablet, laptop, or computer.